Thank you for visiting The Academy of Court Reporting & Technology
The Academy of Court Reporting & Technology
We are currently not accepting new enrollments at our Pittsburgh or Clawson campuses, please contact us for any information on starting your education and we would be happy to help you change your future, change your life.
Due to the demand for medical training, ACRT (Cleveland) expanded into the medical and business field.
The Academy's purpose is to improve the quality of life for the region it serves by developing a competent and educated workforce for career positions in demand.
Our mission is to provide a range of quality education, which prepares students for meaningful and profitable employment.
- The following objectives are integral to the mission of the institution:
- Provide quality education within a well-planned and compact curriculum to allow students successful career options.
- Educate students with modern, relevant, and practical equipment and supplies in a professional learning environment.
- Maintain skilled and experienced educational staff and faculty devoted to the personal and professional development of each student.
- Provide services to assist students in the successful completion of their programs of study, externship placement, and job placement assistance.
- Offer the most up-to-date information through classes in general, academic, technical and specialized programs of study.
Certified By The National Court Reporters Association.